1. The first step is to get the spreadsheet from your bidding platform. The different platforms have different locations, and reports for this info, but we need a report that has the buyers First and last name (Separate if possible), bidder number, and email. You can have more, but this is what is required on import.
2. Once we have the spreadsheet we need to make sure the First and Last name are split in different columns, and that we add the Online Column, so the system knows to charge Additional Online Buyers Premiums if that's applicable.
Adding the "Online" Column
ONLY DO THESE STEPS IF YOU WANT YOUR BIDDERS TO BE MARKED AS ONLINE
1. On your spreadsheet, go all the way to the end of the columns to the first empty column available.
2. Add a header to the column that says "Online". This should automatically map itself if done properly.
3. Type a 1 in the first row under the header.
4. Drag the corner of the box down for all of the online bidders in the list.
5. This should give all of your bidders the value of 1 in the column for Online.
6. Make sure to save the changes you have made to this spreadsheet.
You can now import your spreadsheet normally into the system. Make sure to double check that the online tab is mapped on the import page, it should be mapped to "Online".