To make use of this feature please follow this process:
Check in Buyers
You can check them in manually through Dashboard > Accounting > Check-in, or you can import the information via CSV or one of our bidding platform integrations.
Check in Sellers
Your sellers should have a flat commission set for this entire auction.
Configure Sales Commission
- Go to My Links > Company > Customers > Create/Edit Customer.
- Search for the sellers you need to add a sales manager to.
- Once you find your seller, navigate to the Sales Commissions tab.
- Enter the information required:
- Sales Manager: This will be one of the user accounts you have created for your employees within Wavebid.
- Sales Commission Type: Select from one of the options available.
- Amount: This will be the percentage the commission will be.
- Notes: This is not required but it is always good to fill them out.
- Once you have entered the information, Save the Customer data.
To view the report please go to Dashboard > Accounting > Reports > Sales Manager Commissions. As all other table data in Wavebid you are free to export information out as a CSV or Excel file. Clicking on the seller's name on the report you will be taken to that Seller's customer profile.