This can happen some times when the restrictions for your gmail account are blocking the information. The following guide is broken into 2 different sections. Section 1 is not on Wavebid, and section 2 is the Wavebid segment.
1. Go to the App Passwords page for gmail, and sign in. You should see a screen like the image below.
2. Click "Select App", and select "Other (Custom name)"
3. Type Wavebid, and click "Generate"
4. You will get a small pop-up with the password highlighted in yellow. Write this password down exactly as it appears on your screen, and click "Done".
By doing these steps you have now saved the App Password with your Google account.
1. Now go to the Dashboard, then My Links > Partner Management
2. Click "Add email account"
3. Enter the Scope. The scope will either give access to just your user account, or all of the company.
4. For "Partner Name" Select "Gmail"
5. In "Server" enter in "smtp.gmail.com"
6. Next enter 465 as the "port"
7. Check the box for Requires encryption
8. As the Username, enter in the email you are connecting.
9. In Password/API, enter the App password that you generated with google
10. Leave the second password slot blank.
11. Click "Save"
Now you should be able to email out invoices successfully using your gmail account.