When using the Offline Mode on your device you can not upload lot information, you can only upload pictures.
Using Offline Mode
1. On the App, Navigate to the button on the top left of the screen, then settings, and turn on the switch for "Offline Mode"
2. Navigate back to your home page (click on the menu button on the top left > Home) and click the new "Offline Mode" Button
3. Either select or type in the Auction ID
4. Next enter the lot number
5. Now take pictures the same way you would normally do so. The pictures are stored on the device, and will be uploaded when you turn offline mode back off.