This setting effects the invoice settings for all new auctions that will be created in the future. To do this please go to My Links > Company > Accounting Settings > Invoice Settings, and follow the steps outlined in this page.
Once you have created the auction and you want to make changes to the invoice templates it is using, the procedure is a little different:
- Go to the Dashboard
- Go to the Auction, then Auction > Edit Settings
- In the Edit Settings screen, go to the Invoices tab
- Invoice Settings dropdown menu
The Default template is the used when emailing invoices (whether in bulk or individually). You are able to import and configure additional templates when printing invoices:
- Click on the + sign to the top-right of the section.
- Select the Company Invoice Setting to be imported.
- Rename the setting to what you would like to be displayed for this auction.
- Click Ok to finish.
This creates the new template just for this auction. Make whatever changes are needed in the Options, Header, Footer, and Other, then make sure to Save the Auction.
Applying the Setting
Now that your templates settings are setup, you can make use of them:
Go to Dashboard > Select your Auction > Accounting > Invoices
- Clicking on the Email icon, all the invoices will be emailed out using the Default template configured at the Auction level.
- Clicking on the Print icon, all the invoices will be printed out using the Default template configured at the Auction level.
Either of these actions will apply in bulk to all the invoices in the current filter box.
If you wish to make use of a customized template setting:
Go to Dashboard > Select your Auction > Accounting > Invoices, select the invoice you wish to work with, then on the Workspace menu on the top right of the invoice:
- Clicking the Email icon you will be given the option to email the invoice using the Default template configured at the Auction level.
- Clicking the Print icon you will be given the option to print the invoice using whatever templates you have configured at the Auction level.
Currently we do not have the option to email using templates that are not the default. If you wish to email other templates, you must use the Print icon to download the PDF document from Wavebid, then email it individually using your email client of choice.