The articles in this section seek out to give you the most basic information you need to be able to use Wavebid effectively, aiming to give you a way to remember what you learned in the training sessions you received when you acquired our service to help you manage your auctions.
This guide is meant to provide you with a more in-depth look at the concepts you learning during the training sessions you received from our support staff, like:
- The Dashboard main link on the top of the page.
- The options available to you through the My Links dropdown menu.
- The support options available through the Help dropdown menu.
Then also within the Dashboard, the tabs available to you:
- Upcoming, Active, and Completed; for the auctions you are currently actively managing.
- Auction Vault, where auctions are archived after 90 days in the Completed tab.
- Inventory, where you can pre-catalog lots before they’re moved into a specific auction.
- Appraisal, where you’ll find the tools available for use with Auction Builder Pro.
- Search, where you can use keywords to find any workspaces containing the information you seek.
As always, if you run into any problems please contact us through our support email or give us a call directly on our support line. If you do, one of the most useful pieces of information you can provide is the Workspace ID of the auction, inventory, or appraisal you are currently working with. You can find it in these places:
In the Dashboard, bottom right corner of the workspace section:
Within a workspace, on the top right corner of the page
In the workspace settings page, on the bottom left corner of the page
Providing us with this information right away will help us assist you faster and more efficiently, in turn saving you time and letting you go back to what is important to you.