1. Go to twitter.com, and log in using your email and password.
2. In another window, return to Wavebid’s Partner Management page.Click the Social Media tab.
3. Next to the Twitter icon, click Add Account.
4. Click on the drop-down menu next to “Scope”, and choose either Company Wide or User Only. If more than one person from your company will be posting to twitter, choose Company Wide. If only one user will be posting, choose User Only.
5. Then click Authorize Wavebid to use your Twitter Account.
6. In the window that pops up, press Authorize App, and copy the pin number that appears.
7. Return to the Wavebid page, and enter the pin provided. Press Save.
Congratulations! You have now linked your twitter account to Wavebid! You can now create tweets on the Task Management page that will automatically post to twitter at the date and time of your choosing.