Configure Your statuses
- Go to My Links -> Company -> Accounting Settings -> Invoice Status
- Then use the Creator to add a title, color and description to each status
- Once you have all of your statuses configured it should look like this
Utilizing Invoice Status
- To actually set an Invoice Status as well as view them find your auction and go to Accounting -> Invoices
- From There you can hit the show/hide columns button in the top right and make sure that status is checked
- From there you can use the drop down in the status column to assign and color coordinate invoice statuses.
- If at any point you wish to hide the invoice status and colors you can click on show/hide columns again and uncheck the status box
- The last place you can see these invoice statuses is through the checkout summary page. To get there go to Accounting -> Reports -> Checkout Summary.
- From there If you have the status column enabled under Show/hide columns all your status colors will be visible