Setting Commissions for your Sellers
- From the list of options to the right of your auction on the dashboard, navigate to Accounting > Sellers
- Click on one of the sellers you want to edit the commission settings of
- Select "Edit Contract" on the seller settlement - 0:28 - Example in Video
- Select which type of percentage for the commission you prefer.
- Click on the save button at the top of the screen any time a change is made to the commissions.
Changing Commissions from the Seller Settlement Screen
- When commissions are already applied, they will appear on your seller settlement in blue.
- Any values in blue can be changed by clicking on them and entering a new commission total - these values will override the original amount - 2:30 - Example in Video
Assign Commission Scales - 3:28 - Example in Video
- To change the company specific scales, from the navigation bar select My Links > Company > Accounting Settings > Scales - Commission
- Enter a name and description for your commission scale
- Select your commission percentage, your maximum dollar amount, and then the minimum dollar amount
- Multiple scales can be added by clicking on the blue "add" button
- Once finished, click on Save.
- Select this scale from the edit contract page of the seller settlement