In order to have Bidder Paddles print we have to use a feature in Wavebid called Form Builder. Form builder can be tricky at times, so if you are on the page and experiencing difficulty feel free to give us a call and we can guide you through the process.
1. First navigate to the form builder page. My Links > Company > Form Builder > Forms
2. On the form builder page we need to create a new form. This is the "+" Symbol on the right.
3. Once the form is open the settings should be similar to this. The most important settings are "Form Type" and "Form Subtype", and they need to be "Bidder" and "Bidder Paddle" like in the image below.
4. Next we select the different info we want to display. Clicking on a "button" for any given bit of info will display it in the box below. The box below represents where the info will print on your paper. You may want to drag the info around to make sure its in the correct spot. You can also change size and other details by clicking the pencil on the right hand side of the blue box. You can also modify the font by simply clicking the pencil icon.
5. Make sure to save the page when you are done.
6. Automatically the feature will now be turned on. Next time you check someone in the menu below should pop up giving you the option to choose if you want to print a paddle for the person you just checked in. The "Ok" Button will open a PDF you can then save or print, and the "Cancel" Button will skip printing.