We've made it possible for users to maintain their past auction listings while using both Ignite 3 (Wavebid platform) and Ignite 2.
- Your AuctionServices account has to be connected in Wavebid by going to MyLinks>Company>Partner Management>Marketing Tab>Add AuctionServices Account as outlined below.
1. To find Partner Management, start at the dashboard.
2. Hover over the My Links tab, then go to Company–> Partner Management.
On the Partner Management page, you’ll see a list of partners that includes e-mail providers, auction listing sites, and social media sites. To begin marketing, click on any of the links below to learn how to connect to that marketing partner.
For Each new auction, create a new workspace in Ignite 3 (Wavebid).
Create a marketing task in Ignite 3 for the listing to go over to Ignite 2 by going to Marketing>Tasks>Add new task under "Online" for your Auction Services account.
This process is detailed below:
The Tasks page is a place for you to manage your marketing strategy. Your tasks also appear under the Calendar tab, where you can easily move them to different days.
2. From the Marketing Tasks page, click Add New Task under the task type (Online, Newspaper, Trade Journal, Direct Mail, Other).
For example, if you are want to post your auction to Auction Services, click Add New Task under Online.
3. A new box pops up after you click Add New Task. First click on the drop-down next to “What type of task would you like to add?” and choose the type, for example, Auction Services.
4. Name your task, for example “Post Auction Services auction”.
5. Set the date and time for your task to be performed. In this example, we would post to Auction Services on the date specified here.
6. Choose the Auction Services account you would like to post with from the drop-down menu.
7. Click Save.
Your listing will now show up in Ignite 2 for Past Auctions.